4/160 Pennant Street,
North Parramatta, NSW 2151
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3329118
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright and Spacious Two bedroom Apartment in an Ideal Location!
Situated opposite West Sydney University and just a short stroll to local cafes, schools, Barton park and Parramattas Westfield shopping complex is this light, bright and spacious two bedroom apartment. With location as a critical advantage, youll find everything you need here to make yourself feel immediately at home. Its generous bedrooms, ample living space flowing onto a private, sun-soaked balcony and clever utilization of space has this home standing out from the rest.
Key Property Features
- Two spacious bedrooms, with the master bedroom complete with built in robe.
- Light and bright kitchen and separate meals area.
- Main bathroom with combined shower/bath.
- Generous open plan living zone opens up onto the private balcony, abundant with natural sunlight.
- Internal laundry and practical linin closest, offering ample storage.
- Allocated car space within the secure complex.
- Western Sydney University in its immediate proximity
- Rydalmere station just a short walk, or Sydneys bus network sits on your doorstep
Living in North Parramatta
North Parramatta is one of Sydneys most liveable suburbs. Located just 23kms west of Sydneys CBD, this thriving suburb is positioned amongst lush green parklands, trendy cafes, a plethora of retail shops and some of Sydneys best schools.
READY TO APPLY NOW?
Please copy and paste the below link into a new web browser & enter the street address to apply*: https://www.propper.com.au/tenantapplications
*NOTE: If there are multiple applicants, the primary applicant must first apply and then nominate the other applicants who will be sent an application link via email to join the tenancy application for the property.
Conditions of Entry to Open Homes:
- If you are feeling unwell do not attend this property
- If you show signs of being unwell you will not be permitted entry to the property
- QR scanning and pre registration is mandatory
- Face mask must be worn
- Social distancing of 1.5m must be adhered to
- Please arrive to the open home on time (not early or late) and leave once youve inspected
- 1 person per 4sqm is required and the agent will allow access based on this
- Please limit contact with others, and keep your safety as well as others in mind
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Parramatta
Lifestyle in North Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4/160 Pennant Street, North Parramatta before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.