4/159-161 Birkdale Road,
Birkdale, QLD 4159
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th February 2021
Rent ID: 4237417
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UNDER APPLICATION - Spacious and quiet, near new Unfurnished apartment!
Apartment 4 has a generous open plan living and dining space all on polished tiled flooring. Seamlessly joining the indoors and out, the living area provides direct access to outdoor entertaining with sweeping bay breezes.
The high-end kitchen is tastefully completed with quality joinery, elegant stone benchtops, electric cooktops, tiled kitchen splash backs and stainless-steel appliances.
The Master bedroom is serviced by a separate luxuriously ensuited bathroom with stone benchtops, feature tiling, back to wall contemporary toilets and stylish wall hung vanities.
Positioned within a highly sought-after location. You are within close proximity to Moreton Bay, Birkdale Shopping Precinct and a wealth of transportation facilities. For an easy commute, the Birkdale railway station provides access to Citytrain services and Transdev bus facility with a 24-hour weekend bus from Brisbane to Victoria Point. If you are travelling by car, this location provides a 30-minute trip to Brisbane's CBD and 20 minutes to the Airport.
* Large open plan living area
* Split system air-conditioning throughout
* 2 large bedrooms
* Master with ensuite
* Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
* Spacious kitchen
* Internal laundry
* Tiled undercover alfresco area
* Flyscreens & roller blinds throughout
* Within 2kms from the Wellington Point dining hub
* Only 100mtrs from the train station
* Private lockable storage cage
* Secure gated car accommodation and complex
* Intercom system
* Birkdale State Primary School & Birkdale Fair shopping precinct located directly across the road
Successfully combining affordability in rent, lifestyle and convenience, these apartments will rent quickly.
* Please note photos are of display apartment, real apartment may be reversed layout and is UNFURNISHED. Same features and colours.
Please contact Rachel Halemai of Place Projects today to book your inspection on 0499 710 848 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Birkdale
Lifestyle in Birkdale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Birkdale is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4/159-161 Birkdale Road, Birkdale.