DEPOSIT TAKENHow much could you borrow?
4/157 Victoria Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4664443
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This easy access ground floor apartment is set at the back of the block away from the road.
- North east facing apartment consists of an defined living and dining area with full height windows offering an abundance of natural light
- Sliding doors opening to a covered balcony perfect for entertaining
- Modern open plan gas kitchen with breakfast bar, Smeg appliances and stone bench tops
- Bedrooms with mirrored built in robes; main with oversized ensuite
- Spacious main bathroom with internal laundry
Other features include air conditioning, secure car space and separate private storage room. Situated in a security building with lift access and just moments to local restaurants and city transport services.
Available date: 21/12/21
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No pets
viewings as per open times on website.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care & precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville & Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Want to live in Gladesville? 4/157 Victoria Road, Gladesville could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.