4/156 Hotham Street,
St Kilda East, VIC 3183
$2,850 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4149916
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Art Deco Apartment
Enjoy sunshine all day from the extra-large front and rear courtyards of this generous ground-floor apartment. Filled with delectable Deco character and stylishly updated, it's an absolute gem.
- Inviting entrance hall
- Generous lounge and dining rooms with ornamental fireplace
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooking and meals area
- Extra Large main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Second bedroom or home office
- Central bathroom
- European laundry with trough
- Beautiful decorative ceilings and polished timber floors throughout
- Gas ducted heating
- Front courtyard and barbecue area
- Lock-up garage (laneway access at rear)
Fabulous location with Ripponlea shopping and cafes within comfortable walking distance and Ripponlea Train Station and Brighton Road tram lines at your doorstep.
In line with current Government directions, we are now conducting one on one private inspections only. Please ensure you adhere to strict social distancing guidelines. Sanitiser will be available for you to use. We respectfully ask that you do not touch anything whilst inside the home and are wearing a mask at all times. Inspections are strictly 15 minutes only.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda East
Lifestyle in St Kilda East
Other apartments in
St Kilda East
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 4/156 Hotham Street, St Kilda East. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.