$360 - $395 Per Week
4/153 Smith Street,
Summer Hill, NSW 2130
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4443440
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated & In The Heart Of Summer Hill
This renovated top-floor security apartment is in a highly sought after location, being only minutes walk to Summer Hill Village and station.
- Parquetry flooring throughout
- Open plan living & dining w/ balcony
- Large bedroom w/ built-in robe & storage
- High-end kitchen w/ stone bench-tops & stainless steel appliances
- Sleek modern bathroom
- Shared laundry w/ coin operated washing machine & dryer
- Undercover car space
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call or text Peter Samios on 0448 407 501.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise, we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far, we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners' expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Summer Hill
Lifestyle in Summer Hill
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Summer Hill comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 4/153 Smith Street, Summer Hill today!