4/143 Parramatta Road,
Concord, NSW 2137
Rent ID: 2125417
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Garden Courtyard short walk from Strathfield Station
**AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION FROM 7th JAN 2020 BY APPOINTMENT**
**12 Month Lease**
**Water Usage Included**
This Garden Courtyard Apartment is exceptionally well located 6 minutes walk to Strathfield Train/Bus Interchange and in close proximity to primary & preschools, parks, cafes and shopping centres. Offering two double-size bedrooms with built-ins, main with en-suite, well appointed kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher, tiled flooring & security parking. This apartment ticks all the boxes for those looking to enjoy Lifestyle Living in Sydney's vibrant Inner West.
Open for inspection is by appointment on Saturdays and Thursday evenings. Call, SMS or Email to arrange a visit.
- Secure Private Entry from Franklyn Street
- Huge Entertainer's Courtyard for Alfresco BBQ dining surrounded by your own Private Garden.
- Tiles throughout with Carpet in Main Bed only
- Open-Plan living and dining area
- Reverse-Cycle Split-System Air Conditioner for comfort in both the Summer heat and Winter chill
- Well Appointed kitchen with quality gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher & stone benchtops
- 2 Double-Size Bedrooms with Built-in Wardrobes
- Private Ensuite with shower and storage space
- Spacious Main Bathroom with bath & shower
- Concealed Internal Laundry with tub & dryer
- Outdoor fixed fold-away clothesline
- Secure undercover Car Space
- Short walk to Lifestyle areas including Majors Bay Road cafes, Bakehouse Quarter Precinct, Strathfield City Centre, and Burwood Road cafes.
- Close proximity to shopping areas such as Burwood Westfield, Strathfield Plaza & Rhodes Shopping Centre.
- Short drive to the M4 for fast access to Western Sydney
Built in wardrobes
Garden / Courtyard
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Concord
Lifestyle in Concord
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Concord? 4/143 Parramatta Road, Concord could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how