4/135 West Street,
Crows Nest, NSW 2065
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4188588
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two bathroom, light filled apartment of generous proportions
Ideally set to take advantage of its top floor position, this light filled apartment with large, well-proportioned living areas and high ceilings is peacefully set amongst leafy surrounds. Located moments to excellent lifestyle conveniences, with Crows Nest cafes, shops and North Sydney CBD all within a short stroll.
- Occupying 103sqm, the vast living areas flow to the terrace
- Two double bedrooms both with large built-in robes
- Spacious main bedroom with fully tiled ensuite
- Well equipped kitchen with good workspace and storage
- Full main bathroom with large skylight, internal laundry
- Lock-up garage plus separate storeroom, visitor parking
- Easy stroll to Crows Nest shopping and cafes
- Easy access to the CBD, city buses, and quality schools
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from Opendoor Property Management trading as Di Jones Lower North Shore. You will then receive a remittance from OPENDOOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crows Nest
Lifestyle in Crows Nest
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 4/135 West Street, Crows Nest is unfurnished and available to rent.