4/121 The Crescent,
Homebush West, NSW 2140
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4646105
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly Painted Two Bedroom!!
Placed in a secure building and within walking distance to nearby local schools, shops and transport is this completely renovated two bedroom family apartment. Boasting large bedrooms and spacious living area with internal laundry, balcony, floorboards throughout living areas and car space.
- Freshly painted
- Updated bathroom
- Air Conditioning unit
- Combined living and dining
- Within minutes walk to station and shops
- Car space
- Single Lock-up Garage
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK AN INSPECTION PLEASE CALL SUSIE BUDWEE 0466 817 770 OR 02 9736 3877.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Homebush West
Lifestyle in Homebush West
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
4/121 The Crescent, Homebush West, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Homebush West.