4/114 Cowper Street,
Footscray, VIC 3011
$1,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4663020
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Apartment available
This newly renovated 2 bedroom flat, located on the second floor is situated on a quite street in Footscray, close to Melbourne's CBD, Footscray's shopping complex and public transport.
- two generous sized bedrooms
- kitchen with electric oven,
- spacious lounge area with balcony
- one car space.
Inspection is must.
IT IS RECOMMENDED YOU REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY SO YOU CAN BE UPDATED WITH ANY CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS. IT IS ALSO STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO CHECK THE OPEN TIMES ONLINE ON THE MORNING OF INSPECTION, IN CASE THERE ARE ANY AMENDMENTS OR CANCELLATIONS.
APPLICATIONS ONLY CONSIDERED ONCE THE PROPERTY HAS BEEN VIEWED.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Footscray
Lifestyle in Footscray
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/114 Cowper Street, Footscray. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.