4/112 Garden Street,
Maroubra, NSW 2035
Rent ID: 3715371
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sun drenched 2-3 Bedroom Unit.
This North-facing 2-3 bedroom unit located in Maroubra Junction is set on the middle level of a low rise building of six apartments.
- Dual North and East aspect.
- Living with air conditioning, timber floors and North-facing balcony
- Separate renovated eat-in kitchen
- Bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
- Built-ins, in bedrooms.
- Separate private Laundry
- Seconds to Pacific Fair shops, cafes and buses
- Minutes to Maroubra beach
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maroubra
Lifestyle in Maroubra
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4/112 Garden Street, Maroubra before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how