4/110 Subiaco Road,
Subiaco, WA 6008
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4412080
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inner-city living with green appeal
Gaze out over shady native gardens. Relax in your courtyard with a coffee on weekends. Wander across the road for a picnic in the park, or into Subiaco for independent shops and cafes and all the essential services from top hospitals and schools to a choice of supermarkets.
This renovated, steadily built and comfortable unfurnished townhouse offers a fabulous lifestyle and comfortable living in a central suburb that still feels like an urban village. The complex is a quiet location with 8 units, and great neighbours with pretty shared gardens.
Inside you'll find an open-plan ground floor with a modern kitchen and bathroom. Reverse cycle air-conditioning makes this a comfortable summer home. Upstairs are two bedrooms, both with custom built-in robes, plus a study nook, a second bathroom, and a shaded balcony.
The townhouses kitchen has been renovated with stone benchtops and Smeg appliances which makes it perfect. A shaded ground floor veranda will provide sheltered outdoor space to enjoy, and the property comes with an undercover car bay.
This is a wonderful inner-city home in a setting that combines the convenience of an urban hub with some wonderful private and shared outdoor spaces, and beautiful parkland to enjoy on your doorstep. Appealing to a wide range of tenants, it will make a sound investment or a comfortable and low-maintenance home base to make your own.
- Low-maintenance, renovated two-bedroom, one-bathroom townhouse.
- Small, quiet block of just eight homes opposite shady Mueller Park, which you can 'borrow' for a barbecue or picnic.
- Spacious ground-floor living area with modern kitchen and bathroom.
- Both bedrooms have custom built-in robes.
- First-floor bathroom, large shower recess and floor-to-ceiling tiles.
- Smeg appliances and stone benchtops to kitchen
- Renovated laundry cupboard in kitchen
- Easy care garden with first-floor terrace and front veranda.
- Air-conditioning in living room
- Undercover car bay and secure gated entrance.
- Walking distance to West Leederville Train Station, free CAT bus into the city, and everything Subiaco has to offer.
- Close to wonderful local cafes including the Mary Street Bakery and Besk.
Please contact Alana Uncle today to arrange a viewing.
**Disclaimer: the furniture in the photos are for display purposes only, they are not included with the unit.
**HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY**
Please do not apply using the 1form application, we DO NOT use these applications.
To apply online, simply go through the REIWA website, find the listing you wish to apply for and under the property managers details, click the blue 'apply now' on the web listing and follow the prompts.
Alternatively, you can pick up a manual application from our office or any viewing.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Subiaco
Lifestyle in Subiaco
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Subiaco is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4/110 Subiaco Road, Subiaco.