4/104 Thorn Street,
Kangaroo Point, QLD 4169
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3939408
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Unit Close to Everything
Please use the property ID code 2358 when phoning. Please do not text.
Spacious with Central Location, just a hop, skip and a jump away from ferry, bus stops and 5 minute drive to the city. You will have a quality convenient lifestyle with the sparkle of city living.
This is a second floor double brick 3 bedroom unit with glimpses of the Brisbane River.
- 4 visitor car parks
- Carpeted with security and flyscreens - comfortable, safe and secure
- The toilet is separate to the bathroom
- Spacious combined modern kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Built-in robes, and linen cupboards - heaps of storage space
- Separate dining room
- Large balcony with cool river breezes
- Ceiling Fan Lights
- Massive lock up garage and laundry
- Plenty of room for car and storage space
- Walking distance to Bus Stop, River Ferry, Supermarket and Cafes
- Easy access to Uni of Qld, QUT and Griffith Uni
- Group, students and pets are welcome
- 12 month tenancy term
- Quiet and friendly neighbours
Inspections are available Monday to Friday during and after work hours. No weekend inspections. Application forms are available at inspections.
To book an inspection please use the RED 'Contact Agent' tab (on a desktop) or RED 'Contact Agent' (on an Android, iPhone or iPad) which will go directly to the person managing the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kangaroo Point
Lifestyle in Kangaroo Point
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 4/104 Thorn Street, Kangaroo Point. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.