4/103 Central Road,
Blackburn, VIC 3130
$2,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4109106
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Prime Blackburn location
Please note: Inspection of this property is now by private appointment only. To arrange a suitable time please contact our agent or click on the request an inspection time button below.
Tucked away at the back of a unit complex this two bedroom unit is situated in the heart of Blackburn, the stunning bay window situated in the lounge allows for natural sunlight to fill the lounge and adjoining kitchen. Within the kitchen you will find plenty of storage space, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
Both bedrooms are carpeted throughout and include built-in- robes, brand new blinds and ducted heating. Serviced by a main bathroom which incudes a separate bath and shower. You will love the easy maintenance fully fenced courtyard and single carport.
Located in the prime Blackburn location directly adjacent to Blackburn Lake, a short walk to Blackburns thriving cafes and train station. Only minutes away from St Thomas the Apostle Primary School, Blackburn Lake Primary School,Blackburn High School and many more.
Garage excluded from lease, single carport is included and accessible.
**Please note, as the rent of this property is over $350 per week, the owner has the discretion to request a higher bond. This will be discussed at the time of application.
Conditions of Entry
We take the health and well-being of our staff and clients very seriously and our actions below are taken in line with Government directions.
When attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* You will only be allowed entry if you are wearing a face mask.
* Our agents may restrict numbers of people inspecting the property at any one time in line with Government COVID-19 directions.
* We recommend you have the COVIDSafe app downloaded on your mobile device.
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
* Pre-registering your details for inspection is also recommended.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blackburn
Lifestyle in Blackburn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/103 Central Road, Blackburn. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.