$750/wk - Pet-friendly
4/101 Sherwood Road,
Toowong, QLD 4066
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3663893
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EXECUTIVE, HOUSE SIZE LIVING, PET-FRIENDLY.
NOTHING WILL MATCH IT FOR SIZE AND LOCATION
Quiet, yet short stroll to Toowong Village.
Ideal for families with children attending popular walk-to schools.
1. All 3 bedrooms are master bedroom size
2. Good sized study alcove off living
3. Separate full sized laundry
4. Two bay secure car accommodation
5. Extra large lock-up storage cage
6. Large 'golf swing practice' sized entertainment balcony
7. Large separate courtyard with water feature and mood lighting off all bedrooms
8. Electronic video security intercom
9. Large, cool, polished porcelain tiles throughout - NO carpets
10. Lowrise building (just 3 floors) with a lift. One of just 13 large, 3 -4 bedroom apartments in this complex
11. Over 70% of the 13 apartments are owner-occupied due to the larger than normal sized apartments
12. Airconditioned throughout
13. NBN ready
14. Pet considered upon application
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
So quiet, yet so close to everything.
You will enjoy the easy walking distance to the popular Toowong Village Shopping Centre and the vibrant restaurant precinct, access to all modes of public transport - buses and trains, Toowong Station, the City Cat ferry.
Easy access to riverside pedestrian walking/running and cycling Bikeways along the Brisbane River - leave the car at home and cycle to work in the CBD or University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland and City Cat are only 5 minutes away. One minute onto the Western Freeway, Coronation Drive and Milton Road.
Highly regarded Brisbane Boys College, Toowong State School, St Ignatius School are all walking distance.
Stuartholme School, Hubbard's School, Queensland Academy for Science Mathematics and Technology and Indooroopilly State High School all close by.
EXECUTIVE RENT & UTILITIES PACKAGE:
There is an option to have rent plus utilities (electricity, internet) packaged for company executive's convenience. Please discuss with agent.
INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT:
Call Gary Unsworth-Smith, Director Bentley Properties on mobile 0418 888 611 or (07) 3832 4888.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toowong
Lifestyle in Toowong
Pets are welcome at 4/101 Sherwood Road, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Toowong. This unfurnished property includes balcony, outdoor entertainment, and secure parking and will welcome your furry friends.