4/100 Cambridge Street,
Penshurst, NSW 2222
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3546317
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
DEPOSIT TAKEN! - Contact Michelle Rapana on 0431 037 173
Freestanding 3 Bedroom Spacious Brick Home With Private Courtyard! - Near New Floating Floors Throughout - Sought After & Convenient Location - Tastefully Updated Kitchen With Stone Benchtops & Dishwasher - Brand New Zoned Ducted Air Conditioning System
* The property is a spacious three bedroom home in a very sought after location in Penshurst.
* The bedrooms are all good sizes with near new floating floors, built in wardrobes and the master bedroom has a good sized ensuite with a shower, toilet and vanity.
* There is a spacious open plan living and dining area with floating floors that opens to a large partly covered balcony. There is also a door leading to the courtyard area.
* The kitchen has been tastefully renovated with a quality dishwasher, stone benchtops and plenty of cupboard & bench space.
* The main bathroom has a separate bath and shower, vanity and toilet.
* There is an internal laundry with extra storage space and direct access to the courtyard area.
* The courtyard is very private with a large paved entertaining area. The courtyard wraps around the side of the house with a grassed section and is very low maintenance & child friendly. There is a side access gate to the courtyard from the driveway.
* There is a very wide driveway leading to a double lock up garage with automatic doors, and plenty of additional storage space. There is also a very large under house storage area.
* There are many other sought-after features being recently painted throughout, near new floating floors, 3 large linen closets and under stair storage at the entry and a brand new zoned ducted air conditioning system.
* Close proximity to parks, shops, Beverly Hills Train Station & Buses, Hurstville Shopping Centre and sought after local schools. There is also easy access to the M5 & Airport.
Contact: Michelle Rapana 0431 037 173 or 02 9018 6602
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Penshurst
Lifestyle in Penshurst
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa in Penshurst could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 4/100 Cambridge Street, Penshurst today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how