4 & 6/63 Balwyn Road,
Balwyn, VIC 3103
$1,304 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4348361
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Delightful in a lot of ways.
This spacious 2-bedroom apartment is a budget-friendly option that would not break your bank especially as of now. well-appointed kitchen with gas cooking; huge living and dining room. Both bedrooms are of great size with built-in robes. The compact bathroom is clean and functional.
Only meters to Fintona Girls, Balwyn Primary, shops, cafes, restaurants, services, parks, and tram, walk to the train and Maling Road Village, with easy access to many more private schools.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Balwyn
Lifestyle in Balwyn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Balwyn could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 4 & 6/63 Balwyn Road, Balwyn today!