LEASED BY ROBERT TRAYNOR!
3C/55 Darling Point Road,
Darling Point, NSW 2027
$3,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4234622
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IDEALLY POSITIONED WITH UNINTERUPTED VIEWS
Set on the third floor of the immaculate Darling Point Gardens security complex, this light filled apartment offers generous interiors. Perfectly positioned within a short stroll to Rushcutters Bay Park and a mere 500 metre walk to the shops and transport at Edgecliff Station.
- Freshly painted and oak floors throughout
- Generous living area flowing to balcony with views over Rushcutters Bay and the city
- Three double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, main with ensuite
- Large kitchen with gas cooking and an abundance of storage
- Well-presented main bathroom with internal laundry facilities
- Visitor parking, lift access, quick access to shops, schools, restaurants and cafes
- Minutes to Edgecliff Station and Rushcutters Bay Park, ferries and Cruising Yacht Club nearby
The Area - Darling Point
Luxurious Darling Point is all about jaw-dropping mansions that boast expansive harbour views. One of Sydney's most desirable neighbourhoods, there is only one reason to visit this prestigious area, and that is to marvel at its beauty.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darling Point
Lifestyle in Darling Point
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Darling Point comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 3C/55 Darling Point Road, Darling Point today!