3B Heartwood Street,
Spring Mountain, QLD 4300
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st October 2021
Rent ID: 4288723
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious and Modern Two Bedroom Granny Flat!
**The advertised Open Home time is subject to GOVT Covid-19 requirements;
1) you MUST pre-register as numbers are capped at each inspection
2) you MUST wear a mask and
3) you MUST check in via the QLD check-in app at the time of inspection. This is subject to change at anytime**
If you do not register you may not be able to view due to the capped numbers at each inspection
Presenting an abundance of space, this lovely granny flat is ready to welcome its newest tenants!
We are excited to present you this two-bedroom home boasting a well-lit living area, a versatile floor plan and quality fixtures and fittings, all situated within a fantastic neighbourhood! Apply today to make home yours!
Heres what youll love:
- Well-maintained with quality finishes throughout
- Contemporary kitchen with a walk-in pantry, a cooktop, an oven and ample storage space sure to impress the master chef at home
- Located close to schools, shops, cafes and public transport bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Two generously sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- One stylish bathroom with quality fittings
- Open plan living area with ample sunlight
- Air conditioning in living (split system - not ducted)
- Downlights throughout
- Ceiling fans
- Low maintenance rear yard
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Springfield Central State High School, Springfield Central State School, The Springfield Anglican College, St Augustine's College
- All your shopping needs are covered with Orion Springfield Central, Brookwater Village Shopping Centre, and Woolworths Springfield close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Lotus Cafe and Catering, Raw Energy Springfield, Breakfast at Stephanies, Pizzeria La Prima, Hog's Breath Cafe Springfield, San Churro Orion Springfield
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Enchanted Woods Park, Peter Tullett Memorial Park and Grande Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/qld
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
0 Car spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Spring Mountain
Lifestyle in Spring Mountain
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3B Heartwood Street, Spring Mountain. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat is unfurnished and ready to make your own.