3A Tyringham Close,
Hoxton Park, NSW 2171
$920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4045860
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low Maintenance Living
Neat and tidy one bedroom granny flat nestled in a quiet and peaceful location.
Walking up to the property you are welcomed by an alfresco area, providing a shaded entrance into the combined living area and kitchen. The kitchen offers ample cupboard space, electric cooking, and a breakfast bar. p>
The granny flat contains one bedroom with built-in and air conditioning for all year comfort.
Other features of this generous granny flat includes bathroom, tiles throughout property, street parking, and garden shed for extra storage.
Providing low maintenance living this property is not to be missed.
Note: Water is included. Electricity is separately metered.
- One good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobe
- Kitchen with electric cooking
- Split system air conditioner in bedroom providing all year round comfort
- Garden shed for extra storage
- Alfresco area
- Street parking
- Water usage included
- Carnes Hill Marketplace: 1.4km
- Bus Stop (Pacific Palms Circuit): 0.2km
- Edmondson Park Train Station: 5.3km
- M5 & M7 Access ramp: 4.5km
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
The initial lease term will be either 13, 26 or 52 weeks. You can obtain an online application form for this property by visiting our website; however, your application will only be accepted after you have inspected the property at one of our open homes.
If you are the successful applicant for this property you will be expected to pay 4 weeks rent as a bond, two weeks rent in advance and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account.
Would you like to book an inspection of this property? Easy, submit your details by email by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button in this advertisement and you will receive an invitation to register by email and text.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hoxton Park
Lifestyle in Hoxton Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3A Tyringham Close, Hoxton Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.