3A Pelican Street,
Erskine Park, NSW 2759
Available 13th December 2021
Rent ID: 4671289
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO PRE-APPLY NOW - THIS WILL ALLOW US TO ORGANISE YOUR VIEWING & TO SPEED UP THE APPLICATION PROCESS!
* Two bedroom flat
* Mirrored built in robes to both bedrooms
* Floating timber floorboards, downlights & high ceilings throughout
* Open plan design combined lounge & dining
* Reverse cycle air conditioning to living area
* Beautifully appointed kitchen with electric cooking & a dishwasher
* Separate internal laundry with a 2nd toilet
* Low maintenance private rear yard with astro turf
* Single carport for your own private parking
* 1 Carport space (attached to home) plus off-street parking for 2 extra vehicles
* No mowing
* No pets
* Great front access from the Street with wide frontage allowing
easy access for your vehicle
* Situated in a quiet location close to local schools, shops & transport
in the local area
**As per government regulations & guidelines you MUST register your attendance to our open homes for the purpose of contact tracing if required before the scheduled times.
We cannot allow entry to any property unless you have followed each step to record your full name, email address & contact number so please ensure you have completed this process to prevent denial of access.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?????
REGISTERING your interest for an upcoming property is easy.
If you are on the Realestate or Domain websites just click on EMAIL THE AGENT button and send us an email. You will receive an SMS reply to your phone or an email reply with a LINK TO REGISTER your interest in the property or details of the inspection time.
On the Starr Partners website simply CLICK the blue 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property & REGISTER your interest.
So don't miss out arrange an inspection today!!!
Our office utilises online Ignite applications just click on the APPLY button via the Realestate or Domain websites. Applications will not be processed unless they are complete with all documentation attached.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Erskine Park
Lifestyle in Erskine Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Erskine Park is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 3A Pelican Street, Erskine Park.