3A Macgowan Street,
East Maitland, NSW 2323
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th November 2019
Rent ID: 1436489
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THREE BEDROOM DUPLEX
Located opposite a park is 2.7kms to Stockland Greenhills and 2km to Ashtonfield Public School.
* Separate lounge room with spilt system air conditioner unit.
* Tiled family room with an additional split system air conditioner unit, opening onto a small enclosed yard and small covered outdoor area with a roller blind to block out the afternoon sun.
* Main bedroon contains a walk-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan.
* Remaining 2 bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans.
* Modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop and a dishwasher.
* A single garage is included which has both remote and internal access.
* Pets on application.
* Available 17/11/2019
* Register your interest to receive updates on this home.
* School zone: https://education.nsw.gov.au/school-finder
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential clients should make their own investigations.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Maitland
Lifestyle in East Maitland
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
3A Macgowan Street, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in East Maitland.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how