39B Balmoral Road,
Kellyville, NSW 2155
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th March 2020
Rent ID: 2998780
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
As New 3 Bedroom Duplex
- 3 bedrooms, all with mirrored built in robes, main with ensuite
- Modern kitchen with high end inclusions including SMEG dishwasher, oven and range hood plus stone bench tops and large walk in pantry
- Open planned living and dining area which opens up onto a alfresco with glass railing
- Modern bathrooms with upgrades
- Study nook
- Down lights, porcelain tiles throughout, ducted air con and vacuum, alarm system, automatic single car garage
- Low maintenance backyard
- Local schools include Glenwood High School, Kellyville High School, and William Clarke College
- Short distance from local bus stops and Kellyville Plaza and proposed Kellyville Shopping Centre
- Pergola at rear for entertaining
- Sorry no pets
This home is perfect for a single, couple or growing family.
To inspect please "click" email agent button, book and inspection on realestate.com.au or www.raywhitebaulkhamhills.com.au.
If an inspection has been arranged a date and time will be available for you to book into, otherwise we will notify you once an inspection has been arranged. Please note that if you don't register your details you will not be notified or kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kellyville
Lifestyle in Kellyville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 39B Balmoral Road, Kellyville. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- LEASED BY AMANDA TAKET !!
- 401 / 1 Lucinda Avenue, ...
- LEASED BY AMANDA TAKET !
- 12 Washpool Road, Kellyv...
- LEASED AFTER 1ST OPEN HOME !!
- 30 Rosebery Road, Kellyv...
- DEPOSIT TAKEN AFTER 1ST OPEN HOME !
- 36 Agnew Close, Kellyville