39A Melbourne Road,
St Johns Park, NSW 2176
Rent ID: 4099369
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAR NEW GRANNY FLAT WITH TOP QUALITY
First time ever on market with top quality and stunning features:
* Polished tile floor through-out.
* Spacious living room
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtop and electric ceramic cooktop, dish washing machine
* 2 good size bedrooms, ensuite to main.
* Main bathroom with spacious sapce and laundry combined.
* Separate entrance with separate gate
* Separate water and electricity meters
* Locates on quiet area, short distance to ST JOHNS PARK Public School, St JOHNS PARK Shopping Village and CANLEY HEIGHTS Shopping Centre.
CALL NOW FOR DURTHER ENQUIRIES AND BOOKING INSPECTION!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Johns Park
Other houses in
St Johns Park
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in St Johns Park? 39A Melbourne Road, St Johns Park could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom property comes unfurnished.