39A Investigator Street,
Red Hill, ACT 2603
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3937491
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This home is SPLENDID. Dont miss out!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) Due to number restrictions and social distancing requirements at open homes is it ESSENTIAL that you register for an inspection time. Anyone who is not registered may not be able to view the property.
If a time is unsuitable or you are having issues registering for an inspection, please contact us and we will be able to assist.
IMPORTANT: If you are inspecting a property with a partner or second intended resident, we will only require one booking/registry. Thank you for your cooperation.
In the beautiful suburb of Red Hill, stands this wonderful family home capturing the essence of light, space, function and form.
Recently renovated, this home is the ultimate entertainer, boasting open style living combined with light filled livable spaces the outlook is leafy and captivating.
This fantastic 4 bedroom home provides exceptional quality family accommodation.
The property will impress with its functional, practical and spacious floor plan all complimented with a great covered entertaining area.
Complete with inclusions of the highest standard, timber flooring to the living areas and one bedroom, well-appointed kitchen and lovely garden, this home is extremely desirable.
Features of this family home include:
- Impressive combined living and dining area with timber floorboards and leafy outlook
- Modern kitchen with Artisan cooktop, Oven and Dishwasher. Great serving space and storage
- Informal living and dining area flows beautifully entertaining area and down to the rear yard
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite
- Additional three bedrooms
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Covered alfresco entertaining area perfect for entertaining. Captivating views
- Gas central heaitng to the upper level
- Reverse cycle system to master bedroom
The key to selecting this splendid home is location and lifestyle.
This quality home is ideal family living with all the inner south conveniences of the Manuka and Kingston shopping and restaurant precincts. Highly regarded schools such as Canberra Grammar, Red Hill School, Canberra Girls Grammar are close by. Bus services also available.
This property is available from Early July 2020.
Energy Efficiency Rating: No Known EER
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
WISH TO INSPECT- (www.peterblackshaw.com.au and www.allhomes.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Red Hill
Lifestyle in Red Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 39A Investigator Street, Red Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how