39A Gurwood Street,
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th November 2020
Rent ID: 4121308
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FURNISHED APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF TOWN
* Great 2 bedroom furnished apartment in Gurwood St
* Renovated kitchen
* Electric cooking with adjacent dining and living area
* Split system reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort
* Internal laundry and bathroom combined
* Situated opposite Woolworths and a very short walk to the main street
* Carparking at the rear of building
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE
Click 'book inspection' and we will instantly respond with available inspection times.
If there is no book inspection button please go to our website at www.waggawagga.ljhooker.com.au and click the 'book inspection' button to register a time that suits you.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wagga Wagga
Lifestyle in Wagga Wagga
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Wagga Wagga is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 39A Gurwood Street, Wagga Wagga.