DEPOSIT TAKEN BY TROY 0402 692 444
39A Burnie Street,
Blacktown, NSW 2148
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2046003
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DEPOSIT TAKEN BY TROY 0402 692 444. More homes needed urgently!
RAY WHITE ST MARTINS IS EXCITED TO OFFER this immaculate built brick 2 bedroom granny flat ideal for a single person or couple.
This very private granny flat is located in one of Blacktown's premium location boarding Seven Hills and a walking distance to Blacktown Hospital, great renowned schools and a short distance to Blacktown CBD, Blacktown train station and Seven Hills train Station
* Generous sun drenched open plan living and dining areas with quality porcelain tiles throughout.
* 2 large sized bedrooms with built ins
* Modern quality kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space.
* Ultra-modern deluxe main bathroom with floor-ceiling tiles with separate laundry space.
* Other quality inclusions includes reverse cycle air-conditioning.
* There is also high speed NBN internet network available in the home.
* 2 off-street parking for your convenience.
All this Conveniently located walking distance to Blacktown Hospital and also close proximity to Blacktown CBD,West Point Shopping Centre, great renowned Schools, Blacktown train station and Seven Hills train station, making this the ideal property you will never want to leave. For more info please call Troy 0402 692 444
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blacktown
Lifestyle in Blacktown
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 39A Burnie Street, Blacktown is unfurnished and available to rent.