39 Weinholt Street,
Sherwood, QLD 4075
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4385998
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully presented home in quiet street
Elegantly proportioned and understated, this restored Queenslander home is desirably situated in arguably one of the handiest locations in between Corinda and Sherwood Shopping precincts with their boutique caf&aecute;’s, restaurants and distinct shopping including Coles and Woolworths in addition to both train and bus transport. Prominent private and public schools are also located within walking distance as is recreational parkland and sporting clubs.
- Three oversized bedrooms – the master suite offering walk through robes and a stylish ensuite finished with a floating Caesar Stone benchtop with dual sinks and walk in shower recess with two shower heads. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are substantial in size and each offer an additional sleepout space perfect for a study desk, wardrobe or sitting area.
-French doors to from a private front veranda, through an entry room and into an arched open plan living and separate dining and gourmet kitchen with feature Caesar Stone benchtops and splashbacks, masses amount of cabinetry and quality stainless steel dishwasher, gas and electric appointments
-Character Hoop pine floors, soaring VJ lined walls and ceilings, arches, breezeways, picture rails, French doors, leadlight and coloured glass windows
- Fully fenced yard, private north-east front veranda, masses of storage and workshop space under along with remote tandem room for two vehicles plus a further shade sail covered car/ caravan or boat space down the side of the property.
4 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sherwood
Lifestyle in Sherwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with deck, balcony, and outdoor entertainment. 39 Weinholt Street, Sherwood is perfect for the growing family.