39 Warner Avenue,
Ashburton, VIC 3147
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4389528
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming Three Bedroom Plus Study Opposite Warner Reserve
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
A tantalizing and rare opportunity opposite Warner Reserve, this lovely three bedroom, one bathroom with separate study home sitting on an impressive parcel of land (approx 601sqm) offers an extraordinary array of options and is ideally located within a quiet and sought after pocket in Ashburton.
- Three well proportioned bedrooms, two with built-in robes and brand new carpets, one with ceiling fan for cooling
- Light filled living room with gas heating
- Central bathroom with large walk-in shower
- Separate toilet room located by the internal laundry
- Kitchen with gas appliances, dishwasher, and plenty of cupboards and benchtop space
- Ducted heating
- Self-contained office or study out the back (can also be used as a fourth bedroom)
- Large front and back yard
- Single manual lock up garage (or workshop space) and there is plenty of space for parking more two cars in the driveway
- Sizeable storage shed at the back of the lot
Sitting on a unique parkland location adjacent to Ashburton Pool and Recreation Centre, and minutes to Ashburton Village, schools, Alamein Station, Gardiners Creek and Chadstone, this property is a must see.
**HOW TO REGISTER: Click the email the agent icon and insert your details - we will contact you and confirm your set time to be escorted through the property.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment."
**COVID-19 ENHANCED SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SEE BELOW
Masks are mandatory
Our team members will sanitise hands prior to the commencement of each inspection
Team members will wear disposable gloves and open front doors and internal doors for those inspecting the property
Please keep a distance of approximately 1.5 metres from our team members. We will stagger/limit numbers through properties during inspections to ensure you have a safe distance from other attendees
Please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within properties if you would like to view something, in particular, request the agents assistance.
Private inspections will be available upon request **
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashburton
Lifestyle in Ashburton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 39 Warner Avenue, Ashburton. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.