39 Sydenham Street,
Beckenham, WA 6107
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4443286
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Pick of the bunch (that's pet friendly as well)
Be the lucky occupant/s after you move in to this great family home that you can bring along your family pet (subject to breed and type). Extended driveway allows for multiple car parking spaces - great! How about a great yard space to also enjoy? And what about the location of this property. Definite 'box-ticker' for those who are looking for a clean, modern environment at an attractive rate.
Here's some more benefits:
- Hard floor surfaces = no carpet cleaning receipts required at the end of the lease
- Built in robes - forget buying those wardrobes....
- Ducted Evaporative air conditioning
- Gas bayonet for that heater of yours
- Open planned living enviroment
- Efficient gas cooktop burners
- Close proximity to schools
- Less than 400m to Mills Park
- Less than 3.5km to the ever popular Carosel shopping centre
- Less than 1.5km to Beckenham train station
- Under 20M walk to the bus stop
- Garden shed - for those bits and pieces you have collected
Positioned in such a great spot in Beckenham, you will have no worries trying to get to key arterial routes such as Albany or Tonkin Highways, taking the short drive to the central hub of shopping and restaurant activity at Westfield Carousel or dropping the kids off to one of the schools in the area.
And here's the best part - look at the price? This truly does represent great value.
So why not send an enquiry through now to see when you can come through and take a look for yourself.
Take full advantage of your time by coming through the next scheduled home open or enquire by calling 9475 9622 or register your interest online.
Move in costs:
Rent: $860.00(two weeks rent upfront)
Bond: $1720.00 (four weeks security bond)
HOW TO APPLY: Please note that you must inspect property prior to applying. We do accept 1Form.com.au applications. Porter Matthews Metro application forms are available at viewings, our office or our website. Application forms must be submitted in to our office with a cash holding deposit and all other required documents (as stated on application form cover sheet).
HOW TO VIEW THE PROPERTY: To view the property you must register. To register on realestate.com select "Open for Inspection Times" and then select the "register now" option. Otherwise please call our office on 08 9475 9622
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beckenham
Lifestyle in Beckenham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Beckenham? 39 Sydenham Street, Beckenham could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.