39 St Stephens Drive,
Upper Coomera, QLD 4209
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd February 2021
Rent ID: 4223084
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
COSY FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME IN UPPER COOMERA!!
Upper Coomera continues to grow in popularity offering the convenience of public and private schools, major shopping precincts, restaurants, recreational parks and facilities all within minutes. With easy access to the M1 for Brisbane and Gold Coast travel, Upper Coomera is the place to be.
* Master bedroom with ceiling fan and ensuite
* Four bedrooms with built in robes
* Tiled dining area with air conditioning
* Separate carpeted lounge area
* Kitchen with spacious bench top, ample storage and white chef appliances
* Main bathroom has separate toilet
* Fly screens throughout
* Separate laundry
* Double lock up garage
* Covered entertaining area
* Fully fenced yard
* Pets considered on application
* We accept applications for pre-approval... Just ask us how!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Upper Coomera
Lifestyle in Upper Coomera
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Upper Coomera comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 39 St Stephens Drive, Upper Coomera today!