39 Sandpiper Circuit,
Aberglasslyn, NSW 2320
$1,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th October 2020
Rent ID: 4074846
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This near new 4 bedroom home is located close to the McKeachies Run shopping complex, local schools, parks and sporting grounds.
Property features include:
- Fully tiled, open plan living area.
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances.
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Built in robes with mirrored doors to other bedrooms.
- Stunning main bathroom that features a large, deep bath and separate shower.
- Alfresco area with adjoining deck and built in fire pit.
- Private, low maintenance yard.
- Secure, double remote controlled garage with internal access.
- Pets considered upon application.
Apply online via T-APP!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aberglasslyn
Lifestyle in Aberglasslyn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 39 Sandpiper Circuit, Aberglasslyn is unfurnished and available to rent.