39 Ryhope Street,
Mount Hutton, NSW 2290
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st November 2021
Rent ID: 4597846
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THE PERFECT FAMILY HOME
This is the perfect home for the growing family to enjoy. Walking distance to Lake Macquarie Fair and only minutes to the Newcastle Bypass, commuting to Newcastle for work would be a breeze.
- Bright and airy open plan living and dining areas
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliance, six burner cooktop with gas cooking, dishwasher, ample storage with a walk in pantry.
- Large open plan island bench opening onto the main living area.
- Master suite features separate "his n hers" walk-in wardrobe and en-suite.
- Remaining bedrooms are all well-proportioned and offer built-ins.
- Modern family bathroom includes bathtub.
- Outdoor covered living area for the alfresco dining and entertaining.
- Spacious, fully fenced backyard offering plenty of room for the kids to play.
- Double automatic garage with internal access into the home.
- Side access to the property with a pad area ideal for a boat or caravan.
- Pets may be considered upon application pending references.
In order to help minimise contact we are requesting tenants to pre-apply for the property in order to seek a pre-approval.
Once pre approval is given a private inspection will be arranged. To apply online please follow this link - https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=LJHWB&form=0
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Hutton
Lifestyle in Mount Hutton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 39 Ryhope Street, Mount Hutton. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.