39 Roderick Street,
Moffat Beach, QLD 4551
Rent ID: 4507784
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WORK FROM HOME AT THIS MOFFAT BEACH MASTERPIECE!
Henzells Agency is proud to present this large family residence with the potential to run your business from home in the pristine suburb of Moffat Beach. This is a rare opportunity to live and work in the heart of a beautiful community.
Downstairs offers a single bedroom, bathroom and extra-large rumpus room as an area for the extended family, or with working from home becoming the new norm and 39 Roderick Street having Local Centre zoning, you are able to operate your business from the comfort of your own home! This area was previously used as a hair salon and café. Very rarely does an opportunity present itself like this!
Upstairs boasts a large layout that consists of three bedrooms all with brand new carpet, paint, fans and blinds. One of the bedrooms even has a private balcony! The property also offers two bathrooms, large living and dining area off the great sized kitchen, and a magnificent North facing balcony overlooking your low maintenance yard and generous sized in-ground pool.
Enjoy morning walks to the local cafe precinct, restaurants, world class pet friendly beaches, oceanside walkways, and beautiful parks only a short 300m directly down the street.
Enquire today or risk missing out on this amazing Moffat Beach home proudly marketed by Henzells Agency Caloundra.
Water charges apply and may be payable by the tenant. Additional special terms may apply for this property including no smoking inside.
Features of this property include:
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Large living and dining area on upper level
- Rare opportunity to live and work from home
- Dual living potential with downstairs bedroom, bathroom and living area
- New carpet, paint, fans and blinds
- Air conditioning on both levels
- Large North facing balcony
- Large in-ground swimming pool
- Single garage plus two car carport
- Electric gate for additional secure off street parking
- Incredible central location
- Pets on application
- Available now!
**COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS FOR PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: A MAXIMUM OF 20 ATTENDEES ARE PERMITTED INSIDE THE BUILDING AT ANY ONE TIME, WITH AN ADDITIONAL MAXIMUM OF 3 PEOPLE PERMITTED TO CONDUCT THE OPEN HOME. THERE MUST BE NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON PER 4 SQUARE METRES. SOCIAL DISTANCING & HYGIENE PROTOCOLS SHOULD BE OBSERVED. ATTENDEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO REGISTER THEIR CONTACT DETAILS FOR TRACING PURPOSES.**
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging an inspection is easy.
By registering your details, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT, book for an appointment today.
1 Garage space
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Moffat Beach
Lifestyle in Moffat Beach
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
39 Roderick Street, Moffat Beach, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Moffat Beach.