39 Portia Road,
Toongabbie, NSW 2146
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th August 2021
Rent ID: 4499845
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Superb Brand New Duplex Overlook Tranquil Park to Rear!
With an amazing outlook this stunning Duplex offers a peaceful lifestyle and is one to consider!
+ Five spacious bedrooms all with built-ins
+ One bedroom conveniently located downstairs
+ Two separate tiled living rooms
+ Spacious kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop and dishwasher
+ Massive main bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and huge private balcony
+ Three amazing bathrooms including one downstairs
+ Hybrid laminate floorboards upstairs
+ Separate laundry
+ Zoned ducted air-conditioning and gas bayonet for heating
+ Video intercom and alarm system
+ Remote control single lock up garage with internal access
+ Plenty of off street parking for up to another two cars
+ Lovely outdoor alfresco area overlooking the backyard with Girraween park views
500m to Toongabbie Christian college
650m to St Anthonys Primary School
800m to Woolworths
950m to Toongabbie Railway Station
to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate".
WANT TO INSPECT NOW?
Due to current Covid-19 restrictions on open homes we have completed high quality virtual tours to enable you to inspect properties online from the safety of your home. If you would like to inspect, please follow the instructions below.
1. If on realestate.com.au website/App or starrpartners.com.au click on the 'REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME' or the 'INSPECT ' button.
2. If you are on the domain.com.au click on the `EMAIL AGENT' button and follow the steps.
3. Please view the Matterport Virtual tour.
4. If you wish to inspect the property, please submit your application first and we can seek Pre-Approval from the owner and arrange a private inspection of the home.
5. If you like the home, we can confirm the details of your application to seek final approval from the owner and organise for the lease to be signed.
"Advertising disclaimer: The information provided herewith has been furnished to us. We have not verified whether that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely on their own inquiries to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate".
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toongabbie
Lifestyle in Toongabbie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 39 Portia Road, Toongabbie. This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom property is unfurnished and ready to make your own.