39 Mansfield Avenue,
Butler, WA 6036
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th November 2020
Rent ID: 4116354
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
PARKS, SHOPS, TRANSPORT ON YOUR DOORSTEP
Located just across the road from a beautiful park, this gem is also just a short walk from the new Butler shopping district with Aldi, various eateries, shops and walking distance to Butler train station!
The grand double door entry welcomes you into a home that's been very well maintained and is now ready for you!
* Gorgeous front elevation with full height corner windows to master and sensor lighting at entry
* Spacious enclosed Home Theatre room for magic movie nights in.
* Modern kitchen with stone counters has been upgraded for additional space and boasts extra overhead cabinetry, full height pantry, modern stainless steel appliances & range hood, and a plumbed dishwasher recess
* Large master suite with recessed ceilings has a spacious walk-in robe and modern ensuite. Split system a/c ensures cosy winters and cool summers all year round
* All the minor bedrooms are larger than most - comfortably accommodating queen size beds and they all have storage robes with doors. Bed 2 also enjoys its own split system aircon
* Family bathroom with shower and separate bath
* Air-conditioned open plan living area with raised ceilings and downlights also has a gas bayonet point for low-cost winter gas heating
* Sliding doors open out from the living area onto the alfresco entertainment area overlooking the garden, providing a relaxed feel to unwind.
* Double garage with internal shopper's entry and rear door to garden for easy access.
* Alarm system
* Reticulated gardens
Pets: Considered on application
WANT TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY? No problems at all, simply click the BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME button & you will immediately be able to see and book in to any available viewing times (if a date isn't currently available you will receive an SMS and Email as soon as it's available to view).
If you can not see a BOOK INSPECTION tab go to www.remaxextreme.com.au > Tenants Tab > Book Inspection
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Butler
Lifestyle in Butler
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 39 Mansfield Avenue, Butler. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.