39 Kedron Street,
Kedron, QLD 4031
$1,940 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2365269
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Family Home in Kedron!
Booking an inspection is easy - Simply click "Email Agent" and complete the form and you will be emailed a link with available inspection times.
Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
Positioned in a quiet yet convenient pocket of Kedron you'll discover this solid post war residence. The rear, light filled family room provides all the space needed for relaxed family living. This home features:
* Modern kitchen centrally located between the dining and rear air-conditioned family room
* 3 bedrooms upstairs and a large 4th bedroom downstairs
* Separate living and dining rooms
* Neat and tidy bathroom provides separation between bedroom one and two
* Polished hardwood timber floors throughout
* Versatile utility room downstairs, ideal as a home gym area, teenagers retreat or workshop
* Concreted underneath provides for secure car accommodation and storage
* Easy care, low maintenance yard with side access too!
* Just 250 metres to Wavell State High School and 600 metres to Kedron State Primary School
* Pets upon application
All this, and perfectly positioned to take advantage of the transport infrastructure of the Northern Busway, Airport Link and Clem 7 Tunnel Network... how good is that!
1Form Applications Accepted!
Did you know you can pay your bond monthly
with easyBondpay? Ask your property manager
for details or visit www.easybondpay.com.au
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kedron
Lifestyle in Kedron
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 39 Kedron Street, Kedron is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how