39 Hyandra Street,
Griffith, NSW 2680
Rent ID: 4563710
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly situated in a highly sought after area this family home enjoys effortless living across a versatile layout. The exceptional location on the high side of Hyandra Street offers the convenience of close proximity to Churches, hospital, club and is a short walk to the city centre.
- Huge master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Four bedrooms
- Large separate lounge room
- Family room adjoining the kitchen and dining
- Timber kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Gauzed-in entertainment area
- Detached garage/workshop
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Includes dishwasher
No pets allowed.
Enquire today or contact Lara at Nutrien Harcourts at 02 6962 1811 for more information.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Griffith
Lifestyle in Griffith
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
39 Hyandra Street, Griffith, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Griffith.