39 Diamond Street,
Pallara, QLD 4110
$2,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4590089
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRAND NEW | LOW MAINTENANCE| FAMILY HOME
Brand New in the Prominence estate exclusive to Pallara! This spectacular home is definitely set to impress with features like stone benchtops, stainless appliances, and a covered alfresco patio for year-round entertaining. Perfectly positioned, receive the benefit of essential amenities within close proximity such as public transport, local schools including Pallara State School, local shopping precincts and ease of access to the M1 and M2 Motorways plus a short 35 min drive to the CBD!
Other features of this property include:
* Master with walk-in, Ensuite, and A/C
* Other bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
* Combined Kitchen/Living/Dining
* Large Kitchen featuring stone benchtops and stainless appliances
* Bathroom with separate tub
* Double remote lockup Garage
* Alfresco patio
* Fully fenced
* Low maintenance lawns and gardens
Book an Inspection
* Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the Book Inspection Time button or the Email Agent button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change, this will allow us to update you instantly on any changes
It is important that you arrive at the property before the start of the home open time. Late attendance may result in the property not being able to be viewed.
Whilst a property may to advertised as Available Now, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make a note of your application.
If the property is brand new, please note that we may require up to 7 days from application acceptance to ensure the property is available for occupation. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make a note of your application.
Please note, the property is water compliant and water usage charges will be on-charged to the occupant.
NBN connection fees are at the tenants' cost.
Please be advised that while pets are negotiable upon initial application, we cannot guarantee that pets will be approved if you apply for a pet/s later in your tenancy*
Floor Plans & Photos
Please note, floor plans are indicative sizes only. If your choice of property is dependent on certain room sizes, please ensure that you take your own measurements.
Photos used for this advertising are to reflect the layout of this property as this property is still under construction. Internal colour scheme & inclusions may vary slightly.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pallara
Lifestyle in Pallara
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
39 Diamond Street, Pallara, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Pallara.