39 Crossland Street,
Esperance, WA 6450
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4450803
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Available now.... Centrally located older style home with 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom, separate lounge room with gas heater and air-conditioner. Featuring built in robes in all bedrooms and a spacious back patio looking over a large fully enclosed yard with garden shed, semi - enclosed carport and rain water tank. Close to shops, schools and the beach. Pets at owners discretion.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Esperance
Lifestyle in Esperance
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 39 Crossland Street, Esperance is unfurnished and available to rent.