39 Conifer Street,
Alderley, QLD 4051
$4,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3635068
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
UNDER APPLICATION - Large Family Home in a Quiet Street with a Wonderful Outlook
For the Executive and family, this private split level family home boasts multiple living areas and a large covered entertaining space overlooking the in ground pool and landscaped gardens. Entering the front door you will notice an abundance of light and high end finishes.
This first level is open plan with lounge, dining and a spacious kitchen with Miele dishwasher and Electolux appliances including induction cooktop and double oven. This level flows out to an outdoor room for entertaining and internal access to the huge garage.
Just a few steps to the bottom level you have a formal sitting room with fireplace, separate study with built-in desk, an additional powder room, laundry and another living/media room. The top floor contains 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe and main bathroom. Waking up to the outlook from the bedrooms is one of the best features of this home!
Other Features include:
* 4 bedrooms + study home with high quality finishes
* 2 car garage + 1 motorcycle or bicycle garage + 1 outdoor space
* Loads of storage throughout + large accessible attic storage
* Private leafy outlook with parks and bike paths at the bottom of the street
* Split System reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Salt water In-Ground Pool in a fully fenced landscaped garden
* Cable internet, Water Efficient, Security System
* Added benefit with solar panels for electricity and no connection costs, just invoiced from agency for your usage upon billing cycle
Positioned perfectly with an easy walk to bus and rail transport, extensive parklands and bikeways, cafes, and only 8 km to the CBD. This wonderful family home is easy to love!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Alderley
Lifestyle in Alderley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Alderley? 39 Conifer Street, Alderley could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how