39 Braggan Street,
Gailes, QLD 4300
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4230620
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Huge Home, Fantastic Finishing's!
This wonderful home has been renovated to perfection! The solid brick home is situated in a fantastic position offering easy access to the Motorway, local shops and the Train Station.
The home offers:
-3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Modern Kitchen with ample cupboards and bench space, featuring electric cooking and Dishwasher
-Large carpeted Lounge Room
- Modern Bathroom with bath and separate toilet
-Huge carpeted room downstairs giving multiple options for use and a second Bathroom with separate toilet
-Double lock up garage with lots of storage room
-Low maintenance fully fenced yard with Built in BBQ
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gailes
Lifestyle in Gailes
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
39 Braggan Street, Gailes, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Gailes.