39 Bisham Street,
Mickleham, VIC 3064
$1,474 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th July 2021
Rent ID: 4446086
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cosy Family Home in The Woods Estate.
- Three bedrooms with built in robes.
- Carpets within all bedrooms.
- Ducted heating.
- Modern kitchen with adjoining open plan living area.
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens.
- Single lock up garage with remote.
- Short distance to local schools, Parklands & Merrifield Shopping Center.
- Please note there is mandatory QR Code check-in required to inspect this property
- Photo ID Required for Inspections
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mickleham
Lifestyle in Mickleham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Mickleham comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 39 Bisham Street, Mickleham today!