39 Allambie Avenue,
Lindfield, NSW 2070
$9,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th July 2021
Rent ID: 4454270
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Prestige house at East Lindfield
Poised on the high side of an exclusive street in the coveted enclave of East Lindfield, this magnificent mansion has been immaculately maintained and boasts quality finishes of lavish proportions. From its commanding street presence to delightful water views of Middle Harbour, it will surely impress with its contemporary sophistication and solid full-brick, dual concrete-slab construction.
All this just minutes' walk from highly ranked Lindfield-East Public School, village IGA supermarket, shops and other amenities. Beautifully presented and ready for immediate enjoyment, it is your opportunity to grasp this excellent package before someone else does!
* Impressive front entry leads to opulent high-ceiling hallway, large formal lounge and home office
* 3 separate living rooms – one featuring distinctive home bar and sprawling balcony with sublime water views.
* Designer gas kitchen with stone bench tops and premium stainless steel appliances.
* 5 oversized bedrooms including 2 master suites both with ensuites, walk-in wardrobes and spacious balcony.
* Large formal dining plus additional casual dining and outdoor alfresco dining areas
* 4 luxuriously appointed marble bathrooms with granite benchtop vanities
* Spacious home office leads to an abundance of basement storage and auto double lock up garage.
* Ducted reverse-cycle A/C; multiple gas points
* Sprawling open rear deck with vast district and Middle Harbour views
* Solid Australian Beech timber flooring throughout with top of the range Cavalier Bremworth woolen carpets in bedrooms
* In highly sought-after Lindfield-East Public and Killara High school zones with easy reach to a fabulous selection of elite private schools nearby.
* Foot-steps to City, station and school buses; 10 minutes vehicular access to Chatswood and 25 minutes to City
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lindfield
Lifestyle in Lindfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
39 Allambie Avenue, Lindfield, a 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Lindfield.