39/67 Cowper Wharf Road,
Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th October 2020
Rent ID: 4123363
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Partly Furnished One Bedroom Apartment
Stylish one bedroom apartment located in the sought after Admiralty Gardens security complex. Offering a versatile floor plan with renovated interiors this beautiful apartment is flooded with an abundance of natural light. Directly across the road from the exclusive Woolloomooloo Finger Wharf & Harbour. Just a few moments walk to some of Sydneys most fashionable restaurants, direct transport to the CBD & the Domain. Stunning rooftop garden, entertaining area & sparking pool. Extensive City & Harbour Views from the roof top.
- Sleek, modern kitchen with Miele Appliances, ample storage & fridge
- Generous living/dining area opening to sunny N/W facing balcony & water glimpses
- Internal laundry with washer & dryer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Security, undercover car parking space
- Apartment is partly furnished & includes washing machine, dryer, fridge, two bar stools, queen bed frame (mattress not included) & black leather lounge.
To organise an inspection please contact Liam on 0466 574 177
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/rnweb
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloomooloo
Lifestyle in Woolloomooloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Woolloomooloo? 39/67 Cowper Wharf Road, Woolloomooloo could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.