39/24-38 Little Bourke Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,850 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st April 2020
Rent ID: 3820539
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULLY FURNISHED ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN CONVENIENT LOCATION!
**PLEASE VIEW 3D TOUR VIA LINK BELOW AD. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR DETAILS VIA REQUEST AN INSPECTION BUTTON, THEN CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER FOR APPLICATION CODE AND PRIVATE INSPECTION**
All you need is your suitcase!
Located just around the corner from Spring Street this historical building will impress you with what it has to offer. Close to RMIT and Melbourne University, China Town, stunning parks, cinemas and theatres, this property also offers:
- Large master bedroom with BIRs and makeup vanity
- Open plan living/dining, kitchen with high ceilings and large windows
- Kitchen with dishwasher & breakfast bar
- Large central bathroom with dual access/ensuite, shower over bath and separate toilet
- Euro laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Use of beautiful communal swimming pool
- Please note: This property has an embedded network to manage the supply of utilities
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be text to you after you have viewed the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 39/24-38 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how