39/22 King George Street,
Victoria Park, WA 6100
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th May 2021
Rent ID: 4354679
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
Enquire today to view this neat and tidy 2 bedroom apartment boasting city and river views. In close proximity to cafes, shops and public transport. This apartment has open plan kitchen and living area.
- 2 great size bedrooms with built in robes
- Reverse cycle split system
- Large balcony with great views
- The complex has a large pool and tennis court
- Combined bathroom/laundry
- 1 allocated undercover secure parking bay
- NBN already installed
*Semple Property Group only accepts applications through tenantoptions.com.au, all other applications will not be accepted!*
** YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW **
Arranging an inspection is easy! Simply go click the 'Book Inspection' button. You can then enter your details and choose an inspection times that suits YOU.
Alternatively you can access the appointment page by going to our website semplepg.com.au and booking an inspection or send through an enquiry and you will receive an email with the available viewing times
By registering you details you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations on that property.
** If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed **
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Victoria Park
Lifestyle in Victoria Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Victoria Park could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 39/22 King George Street, Victoria Park today!