39/20 Boronia Street,
Kensington, NSW 2033
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4375171
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
CENTRAL TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS
Overlooking superb manicured grounds of the Moore Park Golf Course with views of the city skyline, this top level apartment delivers on space and capitalizes on a unique outlook. Showcasing a bright, airy and open plan space, this apartment is nestled in one of the East's best locale. Offering a modern space, built in wardrobes, and an oversized balcony with access from the lounge room and main bedroom, this apartment is a standout with an abundance of space and light throughout. Within walking distance to Centennial Park and Entertainment Quarter and only minutes to the CBD, this executive style apartment is a true gem and not one to be missed!
Lift is due to be replaced in the coming month & the advertised rental amount has been reduced to compensate for the inconvenience , once lift is repaired the rental amount will revert back to $650.00 per week (estimated time frame of lift repair is 3 months)
- Panoramic views over Sydney City and Moore Park Golf Course
- Large kitchen with ample storage and dishwasher
- Two generous bedrooms, main with built in wardrobe
- Oversized entertaining balcony with access from lounge room and main bedroom
- Laundry facilities, timber floors throughout
- Security Building with access to pool in the complex
- Single secure undercover car space
This apartment enjoys easy level access to undercover parking and pool in the complex, and is located with access to cafes, supermarkets and public transport and a short stroll to the world famous Centennial Park.
Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington
Lifestyle in Kensington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Kensington is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 39/20 Boronia Street, Kensington.