39/996 Hay Street,
Perth, WA 6000
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond? new
Rent ID: 3505638
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
CENTRAL LOCATION, PART FURNISHED, TWO BEDROOMS
Welcome home to this fabulous apartment in the top location of West End with easy access to Perth Arena, bars and restaurants, and walking distance to the Convention Centre. There's no need for a car when you have the free CAT bus stop at your doorstep!
This spacious, light and airy apartment is offered part furnished, with two spacious bedrooms, open plan kitchen/dining/living and a lovely balcony featuring plantation shutters for additional privacy.
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher, fridge and ample storage space
- Open plan living/dining with island table/storage and TV storage cabinets included
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in robes, drawers and balcony access. Master has bed base provided
- Large, combined bathroom/laundry with bathtub, shower and washing machine
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to all rooms
- Two balconies totalling 23m2 with plantation shutters for additional privacy, and an extra fridge!
- Easy care hard flooring throughout
- Secure building entry with intercom
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Cafe at front of building
- Onsite building manager
NB - One parking space can be made available by separate negotiation on application.
*Note: It is important that you select the ‘Book Inspection Time’ button and register your details to ensure you receive updates on any unforeseen changes or cancellations of viewing times. Alternatively if no ‘Book Inspection Time’ option is shown, please send through an enquiry with your details and you will be emailed the available inspection times.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Perth
Lifestyle in Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 39/996 Hay Street, Perth. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, intercom, and outdoor entertainment.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how