39/222 Hay Street,
Subiaco, WA 6008
$1,460 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1771851
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ready to Move into! Fully Furnished
Don't let the fact that this property is on Hay Street put you off! This apartment is located off the main road, which means you miss the hustle and bustle - Unless you wish to make the most of the FANTASTIC location!
This fully furnished apartment includes:
* Open plan living area, with reverse cycle air conditioning and balcony access.
* Modern kitchen with large bench space, breakfast bar, electric cooking and a dishwasher!
* Tasteful bathroom and its own separate laundry space, with a washer and dryer.
* 2 nicely sized bedrooms - both with built in robes. Double bed and two singles.
* All furniture are pictured - including white goods.
* Gated car park access - one uncovered parking bay!
* Pool, Spa, BBQ area and outdoor shower/changing room.
There is no better value for money! Great location, cafes and restaurants at your door step, easy access to public transport and the CBD.
Contact Jaimee today to schedule a viewing - Available mid June
Please ensure that you register your attendance to any advertised home opens, to avoid disappointing - home opens can be cancelled at the last momnet.
Property Code: 789
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Subiaco
Lifestyle in Subiaco
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 39/222 Hay Street, Subiaco. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: secure parking.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how