39/168 Power Street,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3829411
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Virtually inspect NOW with our 3D scan!
IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING OPEN HOMES:
Open for Inspection schedule: Wednesday, 27th of May at 12 - 12:15 pm
- You must view the 360 tour before attending in person (click the 3D button on realestate.com.au (located on photos)
- You can apply straight after viewing the 360 tour, no need to attend property.
- You must arrive sharp at the starting time and be prepared to wait for the duration of the open to enter the property.
- You must register for the inspection, if you are not registered, you will not be allowed in.
- You cannot touch anything, we will have the cupboards open for you to view only
- You must arrive sharp at the starting time, otherwise you will not be allowed to enter, you must be prepared to wait for the duration of the open to enter the property.
This spacious & light-filled one-bedroom apartment is sure to excite! It comprises of a large living area, and a separate kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances/dishwasher, ample cupboard space and enough room for a table and chairs. Carpeted bedroom comes with built-in wardrobe, leading out on to floorboards in the large living area and modern kitchen. Do your washing in the European laundry space and stay warm or cool with the split system. Park your car in off-street private parking, and enter through a secure entrance with intercom.
In leafy Hawthorn, this apartment is incredibly located, meters from Burwood Rd shops, cafes, and restaurants. The tram is literally at your front doorstep. 168 Power Street is located 6.5k from the city and is serviced by three train stations; Hawthorn, Glenferrie & Auburn.
DISCLAIMER: Photos are for advertising purposes only. Actual apartment layout may differ.
Property Code: 4495
1 Garage space
Property Links new
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Hawthorn is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 39/168 Power Street, Hawthorn.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how